top of page
Legal Fact Sheets

These fact sheets are designed to provide information about your legal rights and how you can seek legal advice and assistance. They are updated regularly.


If you are experiencing a legal issue, you can call NCLC on (03) 9310 4376  or email us at to make an appointment to speak with a lawyer. 



Thinking about enrolling to study? Here's everything you need to know.

You may be able to get legal help for your Family Violence Intervention Order (FVIO) matter before it goes to court through the Early Resolution Service.

Family Violence


Taking Your Child

Advice for taking your child overseas when there has been a relationship breakdown, or when family violence has occurred and a Family Violence Intervention Order is in place.


International Parent

Child Abduction

There are steps you can take if you are worried your child might be taken overseas by their other parent without your permission.

bottom of page